Books in English
- Silent grief – Lukas Christopher, Seiden Henry M., 1990. (Suicide)
- The Year Of Magical Thinking – Didion Joan, 2005.
- Bearing The Unbearable – Cacciatore Joanne, 2017.
- The Other Side Of Sadness – Bonanno George A., 2019.
- The five people you meet i heaven – Albom Mitch, 2003.
- The Choice: Escaping the Past and Embracing the Possible – Eger, Edith Eva, 2017. (This book is available on Storytel) (Suicide)
- When bad things happen to good people – Kushner, Harold S., 1983.
- Life After Suicide: Finding Courage, Comfort & Community After Unthinkable Loss – Ashton Jennifer, 2019. (This book is available on Storytel)
- A special Scar – Wertheimer Alison, 2013. (Suicide)
- Passed and present. Keeping memories of loved ones alive – Gilbert Allison, 2016.
Books in English for children
- What on Earth Do You Do When Someone Dies? – Trevor Romain, 2010. A book that addresses the number of questions that children and adolescents ask after the loss of a loved one.
- When Dad Died – Guðrún Alda Harðardóttir, 1983. A realistic story about life and death, seen from the point of view of a six-year-old boy.
- The Brothers Lionheart – Astrid Lindgren, 2012.